Mission Program and Initiatives
1. Financial assistance to the surviving family of a Federal Law Enforcement Officer Association member who died in the line of duty or catastrophic event.
2. Financial assistance to a Federal Law Enforcement Officer Association member who is injured, sick or disabled, due to line of duty or catastrophic event.
3. Creation of a scholarship fund to assist the students of Federal Law Enforcement Officer Association members in pursuing an education in the fields of criminal justice based on financial need and scholastic achievement.
4. Grants to Law Enforcement related charitable organizations that have been identified by the FLEOA Foundation or the Federal Law Enforcement Officers Association that have a similar mission and a record of responsible use of donations.
5. Grants may also be made as a result of direct solicitation from Federal Law Enforcement employees and their families, local law enforcement officers and others where no other source of assistance available.