Foundation Mission Statement
Mission Program and INITIATIVES
- Financial assistance to the surviving family of a Federal Law Enforcement Officer Association member who died in the line of duty or catastrophic event.
- Financial assistance to a Federal Law Enforcement Officer Association member who is injured, sick or disabled, due to line of duty or catastrophic event.
- Creation of a scholarship fund to assist the students of Federal Law Enforcement Officer Association members in pursuing an education in the fields of criminal justice based on financial need and scholastic achievement.
- Grants to Law Enforcement related charitable organizations that have been identified by the FLEOA Foundation or the Federal Law Enforcement Officers Association that have a similar mission and a record of responsible use of donations.
- Grants may also be made as a result of direct solicitation from Federal Law Enforcement employees and their families, local law enforcement officers and others where no other source of assistance available.